With so many choices, which trampoline to choose? There are several key factors to consider before purchasing a trampoline. The first of course is your budget. How much money do you want to invest in purchasing a trampoline? Do you want to buy a new or used one? Are you going to pay for the trampoline in full, with a credit card or do you need to find a store that will do financing.
If your budget dictates a used one there are several places you can look for used trampolines:
• Garage Sales
Once your budget and method of payment are worked out; next is to consider which features that are important to you. Take it from my experience, it’s a disappointment to buy the wrong sized trampoline, and not know it until it’s assembled and not able to be used.
Key factors to consider before purchasing a trampoline.
• Location where the trampoline will be used. This will help determine the size to purchase.
• Will you be using the trampoline indoors or outdoors? If outdoors is the location level? Can the trampoline be staked into the ground or tied town during strong winds? Is it allowed by the home owners association? Does your city or town require a permit?
• Who will assemble the trampoline? Even the super easy to assemble ones need two people when it comes time to pull the springs onto the frame.
• Ages of people that will use the trampoline
• How many people will be using the trampoline
• Size and weight of the people who will be using the trampoline
Popular trampoline brands and features:
Kid’s Trampoline with Handle Bar- recommended manufacturer age range 4-6, steel frame and handle that is covered with foam, easy to assemble, light weight, portable (can be move from room to room), can be used indoors or outdoors.
Bravo Sports 12 Foot Trampoline with safety enclosure- W shaped legs, rust resistant steel frame, easy to assemble, good size for young or single child active play, used outdoor, maximum weight 250lbs.
Sports Power My First Trampoline with Enclosure- ages 3-6 years, max weight 100 lbs, safety enclosure has padded poles, good for indoor or outdoor use.
Skywalker Trampolines- available in several models, sky walker 8 food round trampoline, Skywalker 12 foot round trampoline with safety enclosure, Skywalker 14 foot round trampoline, and Skywalker 15 foot trampoline with safety enclosure. Designed for use by people over age of 6, weight capacity 250, 16 gauge steel, zipper on safety enclosure.
With all the items that clutter up our garages and backyards, why add one more “toy”. Unlike many other exercise or “toys”, trampolines have been studied for years by researchers. Many of them are in the sports specialists for athletes and child behavoralists and psychologists. However the benefits are not just for children, adults can use trampolines too. Best of all while reaping all the benefits its fun not formal exercise or work, its fun entertainment!
Some of the main benefits of jumping in trampolines include:
• Helps to develop and improve balance. Because as people jump the center of gravity changes which requires their brain, muscles and senses to adjust.
• Improved coordination, muscle control, agility, rhythm. Because when we jump both the right and left sides of the brain to function together. Using the brain bilaterally improves timing and enhances motor skills that may be more difficult to “practice” in other ways.
• Keeps active children in an enclosed and safe environment. Best of all it keeps your kids close to home not out wandering neighborhood where trouble can find them.
• Builds self confidence for less active, athletic children.
• Can reduce stress, and promote weight loss
Ron Twain is a martial artist and a chef. He shops at the Zoo’s Trampoline Superstore and he bought his over at http://trampolines.zoostores.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6267262