Playhouses for kids have gotten a new look. Today’s modern playhouses are simply beautiful, and there are so many choices to pick from. The modern design choices cater to boys or girls, in style and color. From the playful look of a little red barn, a cottage design, or a mini sized mansion with two stories, the modern play forts really do make outdoor playing fun.
- Sweetbriar Cottage: This little cottage is the smallest of the playhouses, but is also the most inexpensive. It is big enough to put a small table and chair inside, or a toy box. It has a working window and door in the front. It can be painted any color you like, and dressed up with pretty details on the inside or outside.
- Breckenridge Playhouse: This playhouse is a little bigger, and can accommodate 2 or 3 children inside at the same time. There is adequate room for your own accessories inside. This is a popular playhouse, since it comes with a lot of extras, and is completely finished after you put it together. It has a front porch, a tin-style roof, dutch doors, a flower box and real working windows. It comes in finished wood panels, so no painting is needed! The roof is easy install too, so it makes this playhouse even fun for the adults.
- Little Squirt Playhouse with Sandbox and Ladder: This playhouse is a 2 story unit that is a lot of fun for children. They can stay below the house and play in the sandbox, or go up top using the ladder, into the covered playhouse. It’s almost like a tree house, since they get to go up high! You can even add a slide for even more fun for the kids to play on. Children love to slide down the slide after they get exit the playhouse.
- Cape Cod Playhouse: This playhouse is a sized at 6×8, or it can be ordered in the 8X12 larger size. It can be painted to be any color you like, and it already comes with flower boxes, rook dormers, window shutters, two working windows and a dutch style door. This is a great playhouse style, for girls or boys.
- Firehouse Playhouse: This is a larger 8×8 size and even features a second story loft and ladder inside! It has firehouse doors in the front, and an adult door in the back. This is a great style playhouse (or play fort) for the boys, but even the girls will love the loft area up top. It can be painted red for the firehouse look, or any other color you choose.
- Gingerbread Playhouse: This playhouse is a customer favorite with its details and unique roof style. It has flowerboxes, two working windows, dutch style doors, and gingerbread trim around the windows. It comes in an 8×8 size or can be sized up to an 8×12. It comes precut and ready to assemble.
- Cozy Cabin Playhouse: The cabin look of this playhouse is really appealing to many families, since it has an unfinished, natural look. It comes in a kit, all pre-cut pieces, ready to put together. It is a larger size to accommodate more children at once, or to allow kids to enjoy it as they get older. It has a front porch that children enjoy, and four working windows and two flower boxes. It’s great for boys and girls.
- Sara’s Victorian Mansion: This is a playhouse right out of a storybook! At a larger 8×16 or 10×16 size, it holds many children at once, comfortably. It is one of the largest sizes we carry. You can host their birthday party in it, or even let them camp-out inside of it. It has beautiful features like 17 working windows, 8 flower boxes, front door, adult back door, and a loft with a ladder inside! This makes it a two story playhouse. This playhouse is a beautiful addition to any backyard, and kids absolutely love it!
The playhouses of today come in many different styles, and are all pre-cut for an easy build. With simple tools, you can put one together yourself. Backyard playhouses make an excellent gift or play space for the backyard.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6712600